PLEASE VISIT OUR SUPPORT FORUM LINK BELOW

Saturday 24 October 2009

So I Say A poem by Dr Oro


Another headache ,The third today, We all have them, So they say

I’m getting dizzy, My vision blurred, Your getting older, Don’t be absurd

I’m staying home, Too tired to go, Go see your doctor , She should know

Too many symptoms, You must be stressed, Take medication, And get some rest

I cannot think well, Can’t find the words, My memory slipping, My speech gets slurred

We’ll get a scan, Since you insist, If we find nothing, Please don’t persist

Don’t make me laugh, Don’t make me cry, It hurts to strain,I don’t know why

Your scan is fine, By report today, Incidental Chiari, So they say

Incidental, What do you mean, By a doctor, I have not seen

It is anxiety, That makes you so, The world is stressful, I think you know

I pulled away, Gave up, or such, Until the pressure, Became too much

I waded through, The Internet, Fearful of loosing,What I had left

It took some time, To come to know, My brain is hanging, Down too low

With every beat, The fluid flows, Deep in the brain, To the opening below

The rush of fluid, Seeking release, Finds cerebellum, Which makes it cease

The pressure spikes, My head explodes, It makes such sense, Now that I know

Working together, We’ll find a way, To make it better, So I say

No comments: