PLEASE VISIT OUR SUPPORT FORUM LINK BELOW

Tuesday 27 October 2009

Awareness in the Media


Just to let you know that i have had some correspondence back from Atos Health care, these are the people responsible for the Medical assessments on behalf of the Department for Works and Pensions (DWP).They are basically saying that their Doctors have vast knowledge of Chiari Malformation and Syringomyelia and that my letter of complaint that the doctor assessed me incorrectly was untrue and so the appeal continues.
I have today contacted my MP yet again to let him know that i had received a letter from Atos and he is going to send a letter of complaint to them also. I have contacted Job centre Plus who say i may have to go through the medical assessment for the third time. I have also today contacted the Local press and ITV's This Morning to cover my story. Please can anyone interested in raising any topics let me know so i can bring them up in the story . I will let you all know how it goes in due course.

No comments: